Our infrared burners are used for a wide range of industrial processing including
- Catering equipment - grills, rotisseries, frying ranges, griddles, kebab machines, naan/pitta bread ovens, bainsmarie steamers and boiling units.
- Drying - animal foods, cereal and vegetable crops
- Curing - dry powder and wet paint coating applications, including stove enamelling and vitreous enamel
- Plastic shrink wrapping
- Heat walls - for textile, carpet and paper drying
- Heat treatment ovens
- Road laying plant - screeding and road planing
- Forced draught installations - fabrication, welding, pre-heating
- Construction and building industries - concrete and plaster drying, site heating
- Foundry mould and core dring
- Die heating
- Ceramic holloware and flatware - prior/post glazing
- Glass forming
- Metal billet heating
- Metal annealing
- Destruction of memory in plastics
Your Project - Our Expertise
Many projects we work on are breaking new ground - and our expertise and experience of infrared is here for you to use.
We work with engineering and development teams from design and innovation, through to testing and installation.
page last updated: 13/07/2018