Our Infrared radiant heaters are used in a wide range of applications including:
- Restaurants/ Cafés - Outdoor eating is becoming an essential part of restaurant economies
- Factories - instant infrared heat offers directional warmth only where and when you want it, keeping running costs low.
- Industrial units - overhead mounting releases valuable floor space.
- Sports halls - warm floors and walls create the correct environment for ball games.
- Churches - low running costs in high buildings.
- Patios or gardens
- Camping areas
- Smoking areas
- Exhibition halls, show centres
Our infrared gas burners are used in a wide range of industrial processes including:
- Catering equipment - grills, rotisseries, frying ranges, griddles, kebab machines,
Naan & pitta ovens.
- Drying everything from animal food, paint, cereal & vegetable crops.
- Curing - dry powder & wet paint coating, stove enamelling, vitreous enamel.
- Plastic shrink-wrapping
- Die Heating, Ceramic hollowware and flatware pre heating prior/post glazing,
- Glass forming/transfer setting, metal billet heating, metal annealing, destruction of "memory" in plastics.
- Road laying plant - screeding & road planing
- Forced draught installations - fabrication & welding
- Construction & building - concrete & plaster drying, site heating
page last updated: 04/12/2020